Message sent from:


Children are admitted to Millbrook Infant School from the September after their 4th birthday.

Northamptonshire County Council process all applications for school places. It is vital that you make an application to them directly, by completing the online application process which can be found on their webpages at www.northamptonshire.gov.uk / Applying for a Primary School Place within Northamptonshire County Council

You can let us know that you are interested in applying for a place at Millbrook Infant School by completing an expression of interest form and returning it to the school office. We will use this information to try and keep you up to date on any key deadlines, dates and events prior to your child starting school but please be aware that this is not an application for a school place. If your contact details change prior to your child starting school please let us know so that we can keep in touch. 

Changes to school places that happen after the September admission round are dealt with differently so contact the school office for more information if you wish to move your child into, or out of, our school. 

Separated parents - when your child is allocated a place at our school, Northamptonshire County Council provide us with the name and contact details of the person who made the application. We will use these contact details to send information about starting school.

If you are not the parent who made the application, but would like to receive information about the process of starting school, you will need to get in touch with us and give us your contact details. Before we can confirm that your child has been offered a place, or share any other information with you, we will need to complete some safeguarding checks to confirm your identity and relationship to the child. You can call into the school office, ring us on 01536 483714 or email info@millbrook-inf.northants.sch.uk 

Children due to start school in September 2020

Hit enter to search